View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
I am on FRX03, and I guess I need to clarify because it's not crashing when i'm changing the volume, it's crashing when I change the "in call volume" during a call. when I try, the call goes to speakerphone, then the system locks up, then android reboots itself.
Hm. Let me see if I can recreate that. This was the exact bug I was trying to track down, and stinebd had me disable JIT because he said it basically prevents us from debugging the error.

After disabling JIT... I couldn't reproduce the error. And so FRX03 was born...

I'll see if I can reproduce this on the newest kernel/rootfs.

Just tried, abused the heck outta the volume control... No resets.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 12-08-2010 at 01:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.