View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon TP2 MR3 upgrade is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkRS View Post
Just did the update (Verizon stock MR2 to MR3). ROM Utility reported the same ROM version as MR2. The upgrade took a little less than 5 minutes from the time I saw the multi-colored boot screen. When phone came back up, the ROM information is identical to MR2, except for the Radio (as previously mentioned). This ROM has the same date and versions. I don't see the point of this update at all, but I don't think it actually flashes the whole phone, as the upgrade was much quicker than MR2. Hope this helps others!
You are correct. They only updated the radio and SPL.
This post has been thanked 2 times.