View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:51 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help me pick a rom..Tell me ur fav and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey eric, energyrom does have a rom with no cookie. they are on the first page of the thread, post 3. thats why no one answered you, what you are looking for its on the first page lol. here, these are his roms with no cookie.
hotfile.com/list/599458/cfd6257
and you say cookie is slow, have you changed any settings? disable all the extra homescreens and stuff and you will get alot of that memory back shoot me a pm and ill tell you how to get 100mb+ free ram with cookie's home tab
hmm all the ones i saw, at least the ones that were 21916 had cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
i custom built my own rom on the 21916 build and everything MMS related works fine .. waht are you talkin bout eric ????
on the 11/23 lead rom mms only seems to work partially. recieve works flawlessly while with sending it either sits in outbox forever or returns an error. this isnt true with all custom roms but this happend to be the one (among 6.5 and 6.5.x) that i liked the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhi11 View Post
So with nrg will my mms work? With mightyrom I had 2 add a cab for it to work. And also with m rom when im on aim the phone starts 2 freeze.

I tryed some cookie home tab cab to edit the home screen and that killed my memory.
Another thing I want is a internet browser where i can watch videos, Im not feeling opera either ,cause not only can u not watch vids but if Im browsing in landscape mode, and I wanna open a link on that page the touch screen sucks , I have to keep cicking it , it ends up zooming in instead of opening the link

One more question is, When flashing to another rom should I go 2 the stock sprint rom first or can I go from m rom to say energy rom or watever rom.
1.the AIM for windows mobile app SUCKS!! and has all kinds of performance issues, use OzIM instead, ill attach a cab.

2. on the IE that comes with any 6.1 ROM with build 21052 and above and all the 6.5 roms, you can watch some flash videos (youtube,break.com will work) while dailymotion and others that require flash 9 will not, for that u can either use uZard or skyfire till they shut it down.

3. its best to either revert to the stock rom or use task 29 before flashing a custom rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab LEAD Oz Instant Messaging 2.0.94.0.cab (548.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!