View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Post your .wav so I can try it out. I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with what Maxx134 has mentioned about the available sounds being different in HTC vs WM. It's one of those things I keep forgetting to look into. I've also written that down.

In the meantime, did you try just putting it in \Windows or \My Documents\My Ringtones (If you still have that directory)?
ok give me a min to upload the wav but ill try out the other dir. also. i didnt even check to see if the htc settings showed it in the list

another thing i forgot to mention, call me crazy but after i changed the animated gif to my fav via jdm??? icon changer, leaving the wav the same, after soft reset and there after i never heard the jaws wav crackle like before. which is werid as i never messed w/ it. if you use that jd (whatever) icon changer app try changing the gif only leaving the wav and see if it still crackles

attached 2 fav txt/email wavs and a jaws (kinda long, needs trimming but try this out)
Attached Files
File Type: zip kj_wav.zip (1.19 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 12-07-2010 at 12:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.