View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:42 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I get a double volume in windows media landscape too. Also had this trying out later nrgz roms. Kinda funny how one starts to overlook something obvious but doesn't seem to matter anymore LOL now that that our engines are running so smooth. Kind of like a dent on the back of your car you just don't pay attention to.
yea at first i thought it was just youtube but now i think its, @ random, anywhere that type of volume pop up is used
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Which rom version did u experience this?
Would be good to know, as I made Sharkie aware of this on a previous rom.
i not sure but im on 23150 now w/ it happen and i do remember it on older builds as well. i use file ex. only at the begin of a flash to install cabs/setup then i guess i forgot bout it cause once thats done i stick w/ resco
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I noticed this too.

I'm on the 23XXX r4 sprint ROM and Ive noticed sharkies Roms always take so long to load sense like 2 to 3 mins. If it doesn't load then it tells me to tap to launch sense again and I briefly saw the screen flicker and say something like sense could not load...
i never have problem w/ the time it takes sense to load but w/ it not loading at all or whatever has me stumped
Quote:
Also Sharkie for god sakes will you please remove the r2d2 ring tone as the default text alert. It is by far he most annoying ring tone on his planet. Maybe alert-smile. Something simple and not too long.
haha, this is kinda funny, i can picture this as its happened to me. its kinda annoying but funny at the same time. kinda like the ring i have from geico...ringa ding ding dong @ sharkie, how can we add our own alerts in such that will show up in the list for txt and such?? i have this 1 for txt i want to use...woohoo txt message.wav. i put wav in windows/rings but it didnt show up in the list, any ideas?