View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:24 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
another is sense would not load (showing only the calendar soft key on left and contacts on right) sense is checked in settings. have to uncheck, exit then check and exit.
I noticed this too.

I'm on the 23XXX r4 sprint ROM and Ive noticed sharkies Roms always take so long to load sense like 2 to 3 mins. If it doesn't load then it tells me to tap to launch sense again and I briefly saw the screen flicker and say something like sense could not load...

Also Sharkie for god sakes will you please remove the r2d2 ring tone as the default text alert. It is by far he most annoying ring tone on his planet. Maybe alert-smile. Something simple and not too long.

I do most of my flashing at work and if a text comes in before sense launches (so I can adjust the volume to off) then I'm looking like a jackass because theres no way of stopping this long annoying ringtone once it stops other then pulling the battery and leaving the phone off all day. So I avoid flashing your Roms at work.. I know I know I should be working but I have an addiction.

If your not willing to remove it thats your decision afterall it is your rom.

Anyways.... Thats not to say that I have become a serious fan of your work. I love your Roms dude. In fact do you have a donate link? I checked your first few posts and you never mention one. Let me know so I can show you some gratitude.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 12-07-2010 at 10:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.