View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:09 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

In my startup file I have xandroid OC'd to 767000 but when when I use any benchmarking tool they always report only 748mhz... can someone give me the skinny on why this is?

For me 767xxx seems to be my devices limit, it just boot-loops after that or hangs while loading haret. I'm fully aware that each device has it's own unique max chip speed ect. I'm more curious about the disparity in my startup.txt and what the system 'sees' as my CPU speed.

Best... Member... Ever...