View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:30 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help me pick a rom..Tell me ur fav and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
well the latest lead rom is fast,stable and doesnt use alot of ram till maybe the 3rd or 4th day then ull have to soft reset. its a 21916 build so i guess that explains its stability. its close to that of the stock 6.1 and sprint basics roms but if u send MMS then this isnt the rom for u as the MMS send for some reason just does not work and its cuz of that that im back on the stock 6.1 tweaked with cabs, so ill either reccomend u try a 21916 6.5 rom or the sprint basics rom. as for the just wall paper homescreen turn off sense (jaja)
i custom built my own rom on the 21916 build and everything MMS related works fine .. waht are you talkin bout eric ????