Thread: I bought this
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:54 PM
oldpueblo
Regular 'Geeker

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I bought this

After reading some reviews and not being able to wait on CDMA devices I pulled the trigger on WP7. Since I can't stand virtual keyboards and the Dell Venue was nowhere in sight, I settled on the Quantum. I read a bunch of reviews and they all looked like this would be a fine device, so I'm happy. It hits all my important points, which is good battery life (compared to the others) and a physical keyboard. That's about as picky as I was. So ask me questions and stuff I guess!

Points of note.

Here's a review for a device that's supposed to be the same phone except without the keyboard:

LG's Optimus 7 & Samsung's Focus Reviewed: A Tale of Two Windows Phones - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News (the Quantum is the Optimus7Q I guess)

Supposedly the big update coming is also going to address the landscape issues people are talking about. Honestly so far everything I've popped the keyboard out to do has rotated to landscape, so I don't really know what the problem is.