PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Thank you for trying out the ROM and posting feedback. I will try to cover most of the issues you are having:

1. Action is not included,did you install it via cab?
2. This can be changed, Start Menu\Project Teya. In there you can customize the ROM to your needs.
3. Not sure why the hot fix wouldn't install. Try it right after a soft reset
4. Good find, that will be fixed in the next release
5. Can you be more specific than "the cabs don't work"?
6. Are you talking about quick links? Again, please give a little more info
7. This is fixed by Hot Fix 1
8. No, it is a resource hog since it was designed to run on HD2
9. Haven't had this happen, can you duplicate it or was it a one time thing?
10. Can you duplicate it or was it a one time thing?

Again, if you want the softkeys enabled, open Project: Teya and click on softbar customization. Toggle the switch and soft reset. (Please note, toggle switch on equals soft key is off. This is fixed in the next release)
1. well that makes sense then, didnt realize the action tab wasnt active.
2. was way to late last night and i was wikked tired, i didnt think to try and turn it off to make it show up. can you enable the start softkey to? i dont remember seeing that.
3. i tried installing it a few times, once automated with sashimi, then again manually, then once more after a soft reset, it just kept saying it was unable to install cab.
5&6. i installed the tcpmp and at first it didnt show up in the quick links program folder, so i couldnt assign it to a quick link, but it was in the settings program folder. i re-installed it and then it worked. i know there was at least 1 other program that didnt show up in the quick links program list, but for the life of me i cant remember it right now, like i said it was pretty late and i was really tired. after installing it and adding it to a quick link i tried to open it and it gave me an error, i dont remember exactly what it said, but it didint work.
7. i figured it was, just couldnt get the darned thing to install.
8. thats cool, not a biggy. i dont use it on the energy rom either because i cant get it to authenticate without freezing the phone.
9&10. it happened at least twice and i think it was the reason i couldnt connect via activesync it just hung on the screen that said "exiting market place" which ive never seen pop up before. then once that went a way after a moment or two, the phone wouldnt react to anything. had to soft reset through button on back panel.