View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
sonami
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 25| 21916|23699 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

flashed to the 23699 energy sense 2.5 cookie 2.0 rom last night after testing the project teya rom 1.0.0

so far so good, only a few bugs to report so far.

-cant get facebook tab to authenticate, freezes phone when trying to do so. (usually i have to try and authenticate from cut and paste method, which will fail, but then if i do the internal method after this it works, only way i could get it to work on previous builds. but when i get to the browser part there is no X button to revert back to fb tab settings, i hit the back button while in cut and paste mode and got back to settings and pasted the code, then when i went to inernal mode i got a success screen in browser, but nothing will take me out of that screen to go back to settings, only cancels the whole process and freezes phone. running ram sweeper after this gains 62mb of ram! so something is causing a major leek during this process.)
-when i first booted i had the android lockbar (grey n bending bar) after loading all my settings i have the regular hd mini lockbar (clear straight bar). how can i get the other one back if possible?
-youtube doesnt work, obviously. havnt tried using the streaming media app for this yet.

overall im loving it. seems very fast and stable so far, much more than other builds ive tried with cookie 2.0 in them.