View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
SweetBearCub
Regular 'Geeker

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good time to leave TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
and thread reported BTW
Why? The OP wanted info on his options after already deciding to move away from his TP2. Since he is still "officially" a TP2 user (until he actually gets his next phone), he posted to the TP2 forum.

Further, while he could have posted this thread in "Off Topic" - It's not off topic. He wanted the opinion of other TP2 users who have switched, and he got that.

It sounds to me like you guard this forum like a 3-headed dog, and attack if anyone should dare speak of moving away from the TP2. I've got news for you - It's going to happen, whether you like it or not. The only question is - Will you continue to act like a small child who sticks their fingers in their ears at the first mention of switching away (ala "I can't HEAR you!") or will you be an adult and actually try to answer their questions constructively?
This post has been thanked 8 times.