Old 12-05-2010, 04:45 AM
sonami
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

it runs very smooth, very fast. nice layout, but would kill for a windows softkey, i hate using hardkeys at all. here is some bugs/snags ive found on my device, some might have already been mentioned, and im not delving to far into the device, its pretty late and im tired.

-action softkey does not work, shows error (the file "htcactionscreen" cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring the file)
-done (x) softkey does not appear (pretty annoying, to not be able to close aps without hitting end hard key and shutting screen off then tunring it back on, then having to close running aps in task manager)
-hotfix cab will not install
-if i take the time off the taskbar, i only get about 2 and a half icons and a black space on the upper right corner where the other icons should be
-some of the programs in the windows program list do not apear in the quick link program set list
-some cabs to not work (tcpmp for instance)
-instead of saying "no messages" it displays "ids_nomessages"
-no facebook sense tab?
-market place froze up upon exiting
-froze up a few times, and would not allow connection to activesynce

overall, i really liked it, and would probly be able to live without having some of the apps i like that didnt work on this rom, but the no windows or done (x) soktkey's were a deal breaker for me. i will continue to watch for further builds, i think i might try this rom again in the future if those things were worked out. great job...

Last edited by sonami; 12-05-2010 at 05:54 AM.