View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:00 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
Thank you guys for helping me with the problem of my phone not syncing with my computer. I am running Windows XP I did uninstall Active Sync and installed it again, hard reset the phone and went to Microsoft and still can't make a connection I am really thrown.
Coming late to this post. Here are some of the things I have had to do, sorry if I am repeating anyone.

1. You already reinstalled but make sure you delete all sync profiles off your your PC. ( when you reinstall it may reload your old profiles)

2. Plug it in and walk away. I have messed with trying to sync for hours it seems, only to get frustrated and walk away and come back in a 1/2 hour and find it synced.

3. Upgraded firewall and virus protection. Spy-ware, virus, and 3rd party firewalls are famous for interfering with active-sync after an upgrade. Try shutting them down and then syncing.

Hope one of these helps.