View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[12-04-10(CE-29003)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Streaming slacker radio to comp via wifi and accessing online accounts on my phone at the same time. no probs pulling email or sending sms---a slight delay in streaming to comp when sending sms but no loss in connection--1/4 - 1/2 second stall

edit
setup 2 email accounts and pulling all mail (50 messages)---no wifi stall

edit
setup FB account on ucweb while wifi to comp streaming audio with no stalls and 6 seconds to load my account on the phone

edit
no stalls when phone goes to sleep

Sharkie---I think you can confirm this wifi cooked into 23009 is a winner---again, I do have mrx hotfix as well as raphael net speed booster

edit
wifi to comp, ucweb loged to FB mem is down to 44free----not bad for the phone working that hard
Great info! Thank you for being so thorough! That's great to hear. I really like the look of this one better than the WM one. What's MrX. Hotfix? I've Google searched it but didn't come up with anything helpful. Can you post the cab or a link to a thread?

Edit:
I found "Mr. X and MightyMike Tethering Tracking Hotfix.cab" in the NRG TP2 thread. Is that what you're talking about? Do you know what it's supposed to do. I have the IntShr.exe file that's in that cab in my kitchen. I've never heard talk about it needing to be replaced. Is there some inherent problem with this file?

Does anyone that has used them both know if there's any features that the WM WiFi Router has that would be missed if I used the HTC version?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 12-05-2010 at 12:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.