View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 01:50 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddkittiy View Post
well i am gonna ask for help, i am still not able to get the theme to show, under weatherpanel, i made sure to install marsware and created the folder tree like in all the help files, been reading up on this for 2 days and i cant get it to work
When you open WP settings and go to display to change themes, what themes do you have listed (if any)? Are you able to get WP to display on your today screen? Did you install the actual WP program?

Let us know.

late,
Coz