View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:32 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.1/2.5 [Updated 24-Nov-10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabson View Post
Jmart, thank you so very much for this! The wife and daughter went to bingo with mother in law, left me and the boy home alone, so figure now is as good a time to install as any!

Did the hard reset, installed 3.5 and sdkcerts, set the power settings and turned off 2.1, soft reset and installed 2.5. Was a little worried during installation, as it took practically a whole hockey period to do so. But it did it!

And its running smooth, only at 58% for starters, a little higher than titanium! finishing reinstalling calendar and contact information, got over 100 ram left for playing. Looking forward to installing CHT2.0!

this is really great, was worried about how a cab would run instead of a ROM, but am really ecstatic on how well this sucker is running. I will put it through its paces and let you know how it goes.

Again, just wanted to say thanks for putting out a great product! You rock man!
You're very welcome and I am glad that everything is working for you!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab