View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:15 PM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengc99 View Post
Hi, I have a few things with the dec 1 23xxx cookie 2.0 rom - the nov 25th rom seems like the best one so far.

1. Twitter tab doesn't seem to work, I can't login. When I try to login, it just spits me back to the "Twitter isn't configured, touch here to login"
2. I can't get the facebook tab to authorize, when I try it just locks up on the "Success" screen and I can't hit the "OK" button. I have to reboot to get the facebook tab to work again.
3. When in sense and trying to reply, I hit the "Menu" right softkey. On the Dec 1 rom, the menu pops up for a split second, but then disappears. The menu is still there but I can't see it.

Other than that, this seems like a good release. I love the revised taskbar icons. Good job!
For #1, try this. Log into your Twitter account via a regular browser. Go to Settings > Connections and revoke the HTC Peep access. Re-launch the Twitter tab in Sense and see if you can log in now.