View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:02 AM
dunebuggydude11
Regular 'Geeker

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bling,Devotion dialer skins for Sprint and Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoper View Post
This is the best Dialer Skin Out, I Think. But I cant use it on my phone every thing works great but when I goto call some one, After I hit the talk button and it goes to the other screen with, Flash, Calender, Note, Speaker, Mute, Call history... ect. All them icons are bunched together.. I have Us Cellular. It would work Perfect For Us Cellular Users if that screen wasnt skins... Thanks I would pay for that to be done. Can Some one help I Will keep checking back... I WANT THE BLUE ONE Devotion Blue_DIALER.cab
it sounds like the dialer in your rom is set up for 6 buttons on the call in progress page, whereas the dialers here are for roms with the 4 button dialer in call screen. look at the first page and you will see what i am talking about

if you want, here is a cab that will only change the dialer keys so you won't have that issue. however, everything else will remain stock. it will only add this [top row and 1 to the right(the blue one)]to your current dialer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg base2.jpg (20.1 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab blue keypad.cab (126.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dunebuggydude11; 12-04-2010 at 03:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.