View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Luzboss
N00b

Luzboss is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 wont boot!!!!

ok so i read a couple other threads that are similar to my post but they accidentally flashed a gsm rom on a cdma. my problem is not that. my phone has been working fine. then today it froze in the messaging app ONCE AGAIN (WM 6.5) so i pushed the reset with the stylus. and bam phone wont boot ever since. it vibrates, white "TOUCH PRO 2" appears and stays for about a minuite, phone then resets itself and this cycle just continues. i dont understand.

so i said screw it, did a manual hard reset via the buttons and it went through that whole process but it still did the same repeating cycle when it tried to boot. so then i tried to get in bootloader and that worked as well. so then i reflashed my rom (xyc squeaky clean) it went through the whole process and again when i tried to reboot it cycles itself.... WTF!!!! so then my last resort was task29... did that and still the same damn cycling.

im so frustrated. i dont understand how it was working just fine and it just quit when doing a soft reset. makes no sense. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK IT MIGHT BE is i have been running it OC'd at 748mhz for about a monthor two. but it hasnt showed any weird signs and as far as i can see, people have been running them at that speed for longer than 2 months. so im not sure if the POS qualcom got fried or not. if so, it deserved it anyway. but now im stuck without a phone. actually i have a backup that im trying sim unlock and am having problems with that at the moment too. thats a whole other story that is pissing me off as well.

but i have two tps in front of me and i cant get either to work!!!! please help!!!
HARDSPL: 1.00 by Olinex