View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenes721 View Post
Tried that - great instruction but it still says "Your current location is temporarily unavailable" It's told me that on every flash ever since I started using this ROM a few months ago. Bing - no problem.
Google Maps always takes longer than Bing to get a GPS lock. Usually if it won't lock, I'll keep Google Maps running, open up QuickGPS, download fresh satellite data (even if it's not expired), close QuickGPS, and then Google Maps usually locks within 10 seconds after that.