View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:09 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey is there any progress on the blazn builds or are we not going to be able to use that anymore. O and ACL just curious how far are we on going completely on nand? Is there a possibility we might be able to soon?
If you're desperate for BLAZN, try this. We're having a really simple but maddening issue with changing a color and the whole system becoming unstable or even unbootable... Shame on you for asking about NAND progress in here, there's a freakin sticky thread on the topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
What would you need for troubleshooting CDMA tower triangulation?
A dev willing to troubleshoot. I have no clue where the issue is occurring, and I haven't been able to get anyone to work with me... because CDMA is the bastard child, and none of 'em really seem to like working with it. Most likely because they don't know how it works as well as they do GSM, so I can't really blame them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Definitely the real deal. Attempt to run Angry Birds Lite, observe it does not run. Install the new build.prop, observe that Angry Birds Lite runs.

Also, run OpenTyrian, with detail set to low and sound and music disabled. Observes it is as if the game is running through molasses. Install the 3D driver and gralloc, observe that a logo now displays when you start the game, and the game runs at normal speeds.
I don't play games, but my Neocore scores went down...? I don't get that, if 3d performance is better, why are my Neocore scores worse?