View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:43 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I haven't followed the IRC logs in a while, but I was curious if cell tower triangulation is being worked on at all, even sporadically?

Also, any movement to integrate the new 3D driver/gralloc/build.prop into XDAndoird? They've worked really great for me.
Spoke to stinedb about incorporating the gralloc and lib into xdandroid. Unfortunately it does not work for vga devices (raphael and diam) so im not sure if this will make it in unless those devices are fixed first.