View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:14 AM
proxhack
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NOV 27_XYC_WhiteOut_6.5.X_23563_CHT 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
weirdest thing happened tonight while at work. I usually leave my phone plugged in sync'd up most of the night. Tonight, the phone got f'd up while sitting there. Background disappeared, personalized quick links gone, even though all of my contacts were on the phone, a text I recieved came in as an unknown person(just listed the #) instead of a person's name, and to top it all off, when it locked and I tried to unlock it, the code was changed. Taking out the battery fixed some of it but the background was still gone. no biggie. I'm currently resetting the phone just to clear everything out. Don't know why it happened but I figured I'd post it in case someone else has it happen to them too. I'll Use the cab this time to fix my issue from before and might as well load the new slider and backgrounds too. Thanks guys!!!
that's very weird!