View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
wow thanks and thanks given! that worked great! now xda_uc installs everything for me i flash a new rom everytime energy drops one and its so sweet that it installs everything down to my settings, emails, and files i need copied. can i get any better?
put this file in the xda_uc folder to delete files... edit with notepad or change extension to .txt and edit from your device. i use it to delete shortcuts in startmenu & use the copy.mscr to place them in folders....