View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:33 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I haven't followed the IRC logs in a while, but I was curious if cell tower triangulation is being worked on at all, even sporadically?

Also, any movement to integrate the new 3D driver/gralloc/build.prop into XDAndoird? They've worked really great for me.
Cell tower triangulation works great on GSM... I haven't had anybody willing to troubleshoot the issue with me. CDMA isn't so liked among most of the devs. It's kind of a bastard child.

I haven't noticed a difference whatsoever with the new driver, so I doubt it. I know ACL is taking a good hard look at it and fiddling with some settings related to it... so if he figures out the right combo and it does have an effect, then I'd imagine it would make it in. We'll just have to see what happens with it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's already put this into his NAND git tree...