View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

since the speak of start menu replacement i ask that it be a added option,QM if cooked in as main start menu would make me quit flashing the rom all together,there are several start menu replacements but for me 70mb free is enough for me based on how i use the phone

im not jocking QM or anything i just personally find it hideous lol

EDIT: also sharkie im downloading 23149 again,last night after i flashed it did just like the issue i was having on v2.0,it would flash but after any soft reset be it xda_uc induced or just by me in general it would not leave your slash screen after the intial reset after setting up windows,so i will report later tonight on that since im gonna give it another shot or early morning all depending how things play out for me tonight

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-02-2010 at 09:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.