View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.387; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Unfortunately that is the best method to see progress... With that said, answering every item in your list is a little ridiculous. You want others to read the logs and update you? There's really only one I know I can definitively answer...

It's fixed, just need the commit from WisTilt2. Holidays have been rough.

As for the rest of the stuff you asked for updates on, it is ALL being worked on but it's sporadic. Camera seems to be making some good progress, and the headphone jack seems trivial... Just need someone to take a good look at it. Battery code probably needs to be cleaned up, and there's probably some other power management improvements that will help with drain. We need to get camro a device so he can finish his battery driver

Trivial? Come on arrrghhh I and I think a lot of other people really want that headphone jack working, is there any progress on that or is there anything a noob like myself can do to help its progress?

In any case, I really appreciate everyone's hard work on making android fully functional on tp2.
what he means by trivial is that none of the main devs plan on spending time looking into it since it only applies to a small subset of devices. That being said, I had been looking into it, but I have been absolutely swamped the last few weeks. Holidays are when IT implement all the new server tech and all that because it is the lowest impact time of the year.