View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
I have been using your Sprint ROM for a few days and I really like it. All the Sprint services worked without problem or further cabbin'. I sent many thanks your way. You are a great chef!
Whoa! Thank you much for the "Thanks" and thank you for letting me know you tried out my ROM. I'm glad all is going well with it for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenes721 View Post
Hey Sharkie - I flashed 28244 Monday evening, had a few lock up's where I had to reboot (actually having to reboot now as I hit the menu tab on the home page and now won't do anything or the white pop up box won't go away). I also liked the CoOkie CHT editor, which was in the programs menu but not in the ROM, which I think I remember you saying you took out - I d/l it and had a few issues but I was able to work around it. I also had the contacts in the quick list there one minute and gone the next time I came back, or they moved around (Home was in position #1 and the next time I went to the contacts quick page, it was #2 and my daughter was #1). I still have the issue with FaceBook and Twitter where I have to log off then back on before it will do any updates and Google still won't find me but Bing does. I use Microsoft My Phone for backing up. So with all that said, I'll reflash with 23149 as soon as it's done d/ling!

And just as an FYI - I still *love* your ROMs - will just keep flashing until Verizon comes out with the iPhone...... (ducks)
Good to see you again! I was waiting for you to comment on the location issues this time around. It sucks to here that they are still there for you. One thing you may try is going into Google Maps\Settings\GPS Settings\Com Port and changing the Com Port to "COM 4". That's what Windows has the COM port set as. While mine works on COM 0, when I switch it to COM 4, I get quicker results. I've tried to figure out a way to change the Google Maps settings so that by default it's set on COM 4, but I couldn't ever figure it out.

CHT Editor is still in the ROM in Start Menu\System Tools. It should be the first icon at the top of that page. Or were you talking about CHT Scheduler? If so, I did remove that as I never used it and figured that at least half of you guys didn't use it either.

I've never had those Twitter and Facebook problems. Has anyone else had these issues?

Still looking into the Contacts thing. I've found a lot of posts with people having this problem on a variety of ROMs, but it doesn't seem like anyone has a solution. While it doesn't make sense to me that it would be to do with the WM Build no., it would seem that is the case since it's only been reported on 28244. Although, I've been on it for about a day now and I still haven't had that problem. Perhaps there's some other app or configuration commonality between users that everyone is unaware of that's causing this issue. Anyway, still working on it.

As far as all the lock ups, that's very strange. Sounds like bugs typically found in a bad flash. Hopefully 23149 will go better.

Glad to still have you as a fan even if you are an iphone lover JK of course!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
21349 sprint running great. my usual setup from the other day---startmenu replacement and im at 101 free mem. pp 12, oc 729/604/500.
seems to take a bit longer after SR for everything to be up and running, but when it does--this is quite quick
Sweet! Glad to hear it. My ROMs have always taken longer to boot up than some others. I'm not sure why that is, but it's always been that way. But as you said, once it's up and running, it's fast. I've not had time yet to check out those start menu cabs you posted yet, but I will.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 12-02-2010 at 02:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.