View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:22 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
yet another theme i cant wait to get my paws on lol,looks awesome and of course we will be patient
Thanks... Making time next week to get this updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
S2W with all your creativity why dont you ever change your taskbar?

You have such a creative home screen and yet you have the boring stock 6.5 taskbar.

It drives me crazy to look at it. Its just so blah haha

Just wondering.

Thanks... with regards to the my taskbar, Funny I should start making some again to match. Long story short, if you guys recall (blackmoon) well he use to make them to match to the themes. So why take his glory when he seemed to have fun. The more contributions the better I say. Maybe I will get back to it. But my time lately has been limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Take your time - I am not trying to rush you. All I am saying is that it was confusing when I installed s2w SimWorks CHT20 Dark Decent Green.zip and it looked nothing like the pictures. Of course don't take down the pics - maybe moving those two files would be a better idea. Although I don't see any pics of the those two themes though (the ones for the files in the 3rd post).... Again, thank for all your hard work. And yes, while WinMo is dying - there is still a huge community and people like you keeping it very much alive and kicking - and thank you for that.
I understand... and thanks for the compliment. Like meantioned in this post, I will make some time next week 2 update the thread.

Thanks all.

Last edited by S2W; 12-09-2010 at 03:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.