View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:20 PM
karenes721
Lurker

karenes721 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Hey Sharkie - I flashed 28244 Monday evening, had a few lock up's where I had to reboot (actually having to reboot now as I hit the menu tab on the home page and now won't do anything or the white pop up box won't go away). I also liked the CoOkie CHT editor, which was in the programs menu but not in the ROM, which I think I remember you saying you took out - I d/l it and had a few issues but I was able to work around it. I also had the contacts in the quick list there one minute and gone the next time I came back, or they moved around (Home was in position #1 and the next time I went to the contacts quick page, it was #2 and my daughter was #1). I still have the issue with FaceBook and Twitter where I have to log off then back on before it will do any updates and Google still won't find me but Bing does. I use Microsoft My Phone for backing up. So with all that said, I'll reflash with 23149 as soon as it's done d/ling!

And just as an FYI - I still *love* your ROMs - will just keep flashing until Verizon comes out with the iPhone...... (ducks)

This post has been thanked 1 times.