View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:54 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Dude, I'm super honored that you would try me out.!! It was after all, your Calkulin steveo70 remix kitchen that my kitchen started from. Many thanks for that! I look forward to your feedback. Hope you enjoy it!
Glad to see it moving forward! After all, soo much hard work was passed on by calk. I only kept it updated, made some new folders, edits, and just wanted to share with everyone who wanted the start menu organized into folders but couldn't figure it out. Amazing how far things have come! Roms running smooth so far. Did notice a weird twitch where wifi(while not on) icon flickers in the taskbar like its tryin to run while checking in on foursquare? Still works so didn't matter. Refreshing to have some color back for a change. Ran my own self named "Metroid" (screenshots on my profile page) theme i tweaked for the longest time. Lil metro w/splash of android/green. Then sencity upped me and really liked the look. Would love to get the band back together if the wife will let me. LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.