View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:13 AM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
The images you speak of, will stay up and eventually be out, so why would I take them down. Unfortunately when I did post the shots up I had some time to invest in finishing the layout. I did have user test it out so it is floating through out.

So bare with me... as I dont currently have the ample time I had to concentrate on these graphics and mods. When you see me post screenshot I just do so to pass on some ideas.

They will be up... perhaps not soon enough as winmo is slowly dying. But they will come. All I ask is be patient.

Thanks
Take your time - I am not trying to rush you. All I am saying is that it was confusing when I installed s2w SimWorks CHT20 Dark Decent Green.zip and it looked nothing like the pictures. Of course don't take down the pics - maybe moving those two files would be a better idea. Although I don't see any pics of the those two themes though (the ones for the files in the 3rd post).... Again, thank for all your hard work. And yes, while WinMo is dying - there is still a huge community and people like you keeping it very much alive and kicking - and thank you for that.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 12-02-2010 at 02:39 AM.