Thread: Quiet?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Quiet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrida_01 View Post
I'm with you. I think this thing gets an extremely bad rap but it does everything I ask it to and it does it well. Plus I only paid $19.99. Sure beats payin $199 for a phone thats only notable advantage is 4g and a few more mhz in the processor.
um...the Epic is more then just a few mhz...its a completely different chipset..the biggest issue with intercept/moment/transform is no hardware acceleration..and the GPU on them are sub par..the Epic's CPU is easily then 2x more powerful...the GPU its 20x more powerful..it has a 6 axis acelometer, super amoled screen..also Intercept I dont think has EVDO Rev A either...I could name 10 more things Epic beats it at if you want >.> lol

That said I got my dad an intercept free from wirefly...and he is happy with it so I cant exactly say its a bad device...its not bad considering the value..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)