View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:51 PM
machek
PPCGeeks Regular

machek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Outlook Sync issue

So i had this issue before, but I assumed it happened due to me installing a bunch of cabs. The way i fixed it was through Hard Reseting. I havent installed anything in months, and my phone works perfectly. Today, it tried to sync, and no emails came in (however emails went out ok). Then after trying to re-sync it, the contacts disappeared. Now I have already tried to delete email account but it wont give me the option, Delete is grayed out. I've tried pressing send/receive, but that doesnt work either. I've tried to disconnect data, and reconnect, and still doesnt work. I have tried to disable and enable outlook in the comm manager, and that doesnt work either. I am stuck at work, so I dont know if its just an issue in this area or not, but I assume that wouldnt have anything to do with it. Soft reset doesnt help either.

On a side note, occasionally when I sync, it would remove all my favorites for some reason, so I would have to set all those everytime. Any thoughts? Any fixes? Anyone else having or had a problem like that.