View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by busydocmom View Post
I have a quirky issue. I have dl 228244_Sprint_SharkieROM_CE_v2.0_R2 8244_Sprint_SharkieROM_CE_v2.0_R2 and almost everything is running great. One issue I am having that is annoying but not a major issue is that in the sense contacts tab if I dial a contact from there and then later go back the contact is gone. If I am in a rush to call someone this is rather annoying. Does anyone else have this problem of vanishing contacts off the sense tab? Any fixes.
I am also having a problem with the Sprint navigation intermittently not getting a GPS fix even though I have downloaded quick GPS. This will eventually revert within 10 minutes but again sort of a nuisance when it occurs. Otherwise, awesome ROM. Thanks.
yes im on the generic 28244 and can confirm the contact issue as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
The 21685 ROMs have 15 downloads. Can a few of you that downloaded it and flashed it comment on any issues you've had? Have you had any contact syncing issues? Many people over at XDA are saying that 21685 is no good. So far only one person said he hadn't had any issues with it.

I'm curious to know if you're having the same bad experience. I've only flashed it for an hour or so, so I wouldn't know just yet. 28244 is on my agenda for the next day or so and then 21685.

Today I was on 29002 all day and haven't had any issues yet. I was mistaken in my comment earlier about 29002 not using the softkey buttons and big buttons on the page, it does. It must have been another build I was on. It can get confusing flashing 5 or 6 builds in a day.
other than the contact issue this build has been great for me,fast as hell,battery life is outstanding took off charger at 9am and still sitting at 69% at 1:02am now thats a first maybe even a fluke but im loving it lol,not a single issue here performance wise,cant comment on sprint nav but gps is on point here and very accurate 29002 is next up

This post has been thanked 1 times.