View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:29 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WHY does anyone want WP7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
1. How come I'm checking twitter and listening to zune pass in the background right now?
I don't want multitasking for everything. I want smart multitasking with proper save state added.
They allow only multitasking of their own apps..not 3rd part apps..so you cant use a 3rd party radio service and 3rd party twitter client at same time...

Quote:
considering the minimum phone requirements and the rules microsoft has laid out, I don't think apps working across all devices will be a problem. Reason apps don't work across android is lack of minimum specs on the phones.
as far as android phones running smooth, you have to root and add a lagfix to make the vibrant smooth. That's about as top end an android phone as is out there right now.
The minimum is there..but once you get apps that can utilize say dual cores...with heavy 3d, front facing cameras or etc..the previous phones will always end up being left out...thats how it works for Android, thats how it works on iphones and thats how it will work on WP7...

Also as I stated..the reason the phone lags is samsung use their own crappy RFS partition...they are optimizing it and my guess by Froyo it won't be an issue..

Quote:
do you really think that your home computer connected to the internet is more secure than microsoft servers???
My home computer is safer then M$ servers..for the following reasons:

1) My computer is only accessible by me

2) My computer is less likely to be targeted

So while M$ servers may have more protection..my home PC would still be safer statistically speaking..lol

Quote:
First you have to get the epic, then you have to find the lag fix for it (does the epic even have the lag fix???), but first you have to root it.....
I will answer your quote with your own quote lol:

Quote:
That's not the forum way. you are supposed to bash the phone based on never having used it because everyone else is.
Here is why, Epic is easy to get, it has no need for a lagfix because while it still has RFS it has faster nand and also the most important part that causes the lag is not in the RFS..aka EPIC is the best Stock android device on the market...it doesn't lag and very smooth..try one...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)