Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhicks31
im really not a "noobie" i have done so much research from this site and have flashed several roms on my touch pro2. i used to have a samsung moment and loved to flash it with different roms and kitchens form sdx, but now my daughter has it and ive moved on with my touch pro 2. i would love a purple themed rom seeing as how that is my favorite color but the only one ive come across is inside spb shell which is old from my understanding but it is however quite entertaining to dummies i work with... lol what i was wondering is if u can build a rom with a colored theme suitable for the ladies.. ill check daily and keep flashing till i get what i want, oh and by the way can u add the 3d courosel so i can keep the idiots at work entertained. thanks bunches
You just need to install a new theme not flash a rom.
Look in TP2 Themes and Software.