View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
There's one thing I never really took the time to learn the basic differences of...I know the basic difference between 6.5 & 6.5.x (start soft key on top versus bottom, plus more finger friendly) but never the differences between them selves? I noted you (sharkie) said you didn't tell a real difference but what the jump in numbers mean...21xxx or 24.... Or 28....??? I heard mention of com 1 2 3 4whatever don't know the meaning of either just think there connected. I always never questioned the chef decision on wm build s.

If any 1 can help explain the basics, I might have to start making a spb back up of the official while I test the ce

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk
I don't really understand it enough to explain it well. THIS is the famous Da_G breakdown of the branches of WM. HERE's another thread over at MUI that also has a lot of talk about WM Builds. To truly understand it, lots of reading is required. I don't think it's all really necessary unless you're just curious.

THIS thread also has a lot of talk about different builds.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-30-2010 at 02:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.