View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:30 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent_B View Post
I installed the november 25th standard version on my TP2 using my usual SD and everything works fine... except I can't make phone calls and connect to my WEP protected network. Now I read that the WEP problem has been reported, but I didn't see a clear solution to it. As for the phone network problem (I can't choose it in the settings), is it related to the Flight mode bug (always on) or is it something I missed??
WEP is extremely insecure, you shouldn't use under any circumstances. There isn't any way around it, use WPA/WPA2.

For phone calls... did you check the force_cdma setting in your startup.txt? That's in the FAQ and has been discussed so many times.