View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-29-10(CE)]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
If anyone wants to mirror an R1 ROM for MommyPPC, feel free. If no one has by later on this afternoon when I get home, I'll post the links from Kliptik's site and hopefully you might have better luck. I need change the links to the ones on his site anyway, I keep forgetting to when I'm at my PC.

Sorry you're having so much trouble. Have you ever gotten any of my ROMs to download?

No... not from this thread. You did mirror your 7-13 rom a while back and sent me a pm and that downloaded fine.