Thread: must have apps?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: must have apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
i was referring to not being able to see your calendar appts for the day or not being able to have tasks list present. the full outlook experience not the syncing....
There are plenty of apps in the Market that do what you are looking for.

First, go here: Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Google Calendar Help to install Google Calendar Sync. This will sync your Outlook with Google Calendar.

I use Android Agenda Widget to keep track of upcoming appointments. It instantly syncs your phone with Google Calendar and has an almost infinite number of ways to customize it to your liking.

And there are many "to-do" apps out there as well. I use ToDo Task Manager Lite.