View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 06:24 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS:*****SOLD***** 2 Sprint TP2 and 1 Diamond

I have 2 Sprint TP2's for sale.

One: *****SOLD***** TP2 I got about 2 months ago from sprint new in box, used gently with a Zagg screen protector and an 8GB card.

You get the two stylus, charger, two batteries, the screen protector on it and a car charger. Shipping to US only.

HSPL unlocked flashed to stock for your preference.

Asking 185 + Shipping.

OBO

Second : *****SOLD***** a Referb TP2 excellent condition, HSPL NOT UNLOCKED. Received on 11/29/10
You get a 4GB sd card, charger and two stylus, Extra Battery, and a used Zagg screen protector you can claim as warranty instead of buying it full price.

Asking 150 + Shipping

Third:******SOLD***** a Sprint Diamond in very good condition. unlocked, flashed to Stock You get the box, charger and sync cable, two stylus, 4--- Thats right I said 4 batteries, and a new pair of OEM earphones.

Asking 100 + Shipping

OBO

***Selling cuz I moved on to EVO

PM me if interested or email me at Hypeog@gmail.com

Paypall only..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0116.jpg (822.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0117.jpg (675.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0118.jpg (757.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0119.jpg (513.8 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0120.jpg (628.3 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by hypeo; 12-14-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: EVERYTHING SOLD
This post has been thanked 1 times.