View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Updated[11-25-10]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yeah, I have all the software needed to mess with dlls. Many of the images (phone canvas, SIP and some others) have to be skinned via the .dll. I did poke my head around the taskbar .dlls and found the wait cursor images, but like you said and I mentioned before taking those images out and throwing them in anther cab would not work. There are other aspects to making them work that I'm unfamiliar with.
Yeah for sure. I've done it before, but it's been a LONG time. Now I just stick with what's included with the taskbar.