View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-25-10]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
Hey Sharkie,

Flashed Tyedyekid's TP2 with Generic 6.5 yesterday. Looked pretty good what little i played with it. Kinda makes me want a TP2. You do awesome work bro. Keep it up.
Whhhaaattt!! That's awesome! I'm honored I'm glad you like it. There's a lot of your knowledge in there man! Thanks again for everything! How does she like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
aye sharkie i just installed that clear internet search bar i had, you know the 1 that would shadow the txt b4. well it doesnt do that on this rom, but i dont know if its b/c i used kd font to change font 1st?

edit: attached cabs, didnt try the twitter as i dont use the tab but uploaded anyways. maybe if some1 can test if they didnt change the font yet then see if the txt doubles up. if it does then changing the font fixes the issue? worth a look
I'll try those out. I also looked around a tiny bit for the fixes that mwalt2 said were posted somewhere on XDA but I've yet to find them. I'd since forgotten about it. I'll spend some more time today at some point looking for them. I'll let you know in a few min. if they work without KD-Font going. Got a ROM flashing right now...