View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 12:19 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.hc View Post
Really appreaciate it. Even though I did search google and this website. One last question, I try to run quadrant standard and I get a "this device does not support stencil buffers..." even though it used to work before. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Anytime bro, and I wasn't implying you didn't search, it all depends on what your searching for, and if you don't ask it correctly, you may not find the answer, but again, wasn't implying you. As far as the quadrant error, I don't have a clue, I'll learn that to the peeps that know this stuff much much better than me!! I've ran quadrant myself lately and haven't had an issue, but I'm also doing updates with individual files, so we may not have the same set up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.