View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated[11-25-10]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Just wanted to drop in and say the Sprint 6.5 ROM is working great.
I still have about 30MB of storage memory after installing all my apps.

Thanks for another fine product.=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Hey Sharkie, I just tried your rom for the first time (I usually run with NRG) and I have to say I am really impressed. Keep up the good work!

Do you have the Brooklyn's Finest YouTubeLinks cab to share? Thanks. (EDIT: Nevermind, found it in your cabs folder.)

Also, I love the wait cursor but the taskbar, not so much. Do you have the wait cursor as a cab because I lose it after changing the taskbar. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bndt12 View Post
Sharlie,

Enjoying the 6.5.x Generic version, all looks really good.

Thanks for all teh hard work!
Thanks for chiming in and giving feedback guys! I'm very glad to hear that all is well on your ends.

@jpriset - I don't have a cab for just the wait cursor. It's part of dafunk's taskbar. You can check one of his threads and see if there's anything there. I will have a look at the taskbar cab and see if I can pull just the wait cursor from it, but I can't make any promises. Taskbars cab are very involved and not something that just anyone can put together. I'll do my best though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Just noticed that rotate screen issue you mentioned, I know you said you fixed it but in the mean time to get it working all you need to do is go intO resco file ex. Windows/start menu/programs/open properties of rotate screen hit on the shortcut tab and change the link to exe and your good to go.

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
I added a link to your post with the Rotate Screen listing under "Known Issues". Thanks again!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-27-2010 at 11:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.