View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
thanks for not freaking out like most people do =D> it gets really old
No problem! I don't mind helping people, the problem runs into when you see the same people over and over asking for answers when they just have to read back a bit or search. It's how we all learn, not by being spoon fed, but by reading, learning and understanding. We were all noobs before and screaming "search" and not assisting doesn't help us learn, however by constant spoodfeeding doesn't either. And I can't blame some people for snapping when they're doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes and then spend their time on here answering the same question over and over again. It's a fine line we've gotta walk. I took the advice of a very wise man (Arrrghhh) who explained that using the rar file rather than the cab file will help you learn more about what files are needed, etc, rather than just loading up the cab and not understanding how it works, that's what I do know and I understand a lot better. So I read everything that ANYONE posts, regardless of post count, rep, etc, and try to gleam additional knowledge that way. But you must read to learn!! Sorry to go off on a rant.. getting off the soapbox now, and thanks again for the thanks!!