View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:15 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.hc View Post
How do I make it so that the sleep button on my phone takes me home? Both the sleep and end call button make my phone sleep. Before, I used to be able to hit the sleep button and it would take me home, now I got a new sd card in which I loaded reference and it just puts my phone to sleep. I have the rhod500. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I'm gonna give you this one, although if you searched this thread or even read over the past 10 pages you would have found the answer. Go to spare parts and set end button to home.
This post has been thanked 1 times.