View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 05:44 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

hey guys, ive been having trouble with the htc video player in all 6.5 roms... it has been happening since the first energyrom i flashed back in late october. the problem is that when i tryy to use the video player, i get no video, the audio plays but the screen is black.... the rewind, play, ff menu comes up but no video plays. then if i press end or do anything else, i have the rewind, play, ff menu on top of everything like this:

no matter what i do, that menu shows on top. so now i flash the nov 25th rom and the video finally works! but that damn menu still wont go away! in an attempt to remove the video menu from my screen, i try using the task manager to close the video player, no luck. i eventually have to use ram sweeper and it causes my tp2 to reset ram sweeper never causes my tp2 to reset unless the video player is open.

has anyone else had the issue or a similar one?

EDIT: CREEPY! the video menu is not showing up on the left side of the screenshot... i can take a pic with another phone if needed

Last edited by puff601; 11-25-2010 at 06:00 PM.